Rima Nano 99 Layer Respiratory Masks (N99 Raspiano Nano Layer Masks) are similar to FFP3 and N99 masks in terms of trapping and pressure relief performance. These respirators contain two layers of electrospun nanofibers between their protective spunbond layers. They also have fixators on the nose and can be easily adjusted on the face.
The 4017 non-valve breathing mask is capable of trapping 99% of particles of 0.3 microns and a pressure drop of less than 80 Pascals, and is very suitable and practical for pollution of hospital environments, mines and air mixed with non-toxic chemicals.
Small size Nano Nima Rima 3D mask (N99 NanoFiber Mask) consists of a layer of 60 g spunbond and 2 layers of composite spunbond and 40 g SMS multimeter with 2 layers of i99 nano-fibers and well the respiratory system Protects against all kinds of infections and pathogens.
This product has obtained numerous approvals and certifications, including nanoscale approval, manufacturing license from the General Directorate of Medical Equipment, health license of the Food and Drug Administration, and several ISO standard certifications.
Nanoscale Technologists Company (manufacturer of Raspiano Nima breathing masks with Rima brand) has succeeded in producing N99 class of breathing masks based on NIOSH standard, which is the American standard for producing breathing masks.
Rima fish masks (fish type masks or known as three-dimensional masks) are produced and supplied in 25-digit packages in vacuum and sterilized form.
99% efficiency for all types of suspended particles above 0.3 microns (chemical, microbial, environmental contaminants, bacteria and viruses)
- Proper design to minimize air leakage around the mask
- Light weight and thin structure with special technology
- Low pressure drop for easy breathing
- Has a manufacturing license number 20155882 from the General Department of Medical Equipment
- Has certificates: Health license of the Food and Drug Administration, Good Manufacturing Certificate (GMP Certified) ISO 9001-2015, ISO 13485-2016, ISO 10002, Nanoscale certificate